VPS MQL doesn't work whem PC shut off

I recently rented the MQL5 VPS for automated trading of an expert advisor robot. The migration went well, only when I turn off "allow DLL imports"in the MT4 > Tools > Options > Experts advisors. The EA is working properly (with smiley). Also the button "Auto Trading"in MT4 is on green. 
But when I turn off my MT4 or when I turn of my PC no new orders are executed via the EA. Could it be the problem that the EA asks for allowance of DlL imports and the MQL5 VPS doesn't allow this? (see attachement).

Or in other words: how can I set up the VPS so that it will execute orders of my EA? While/although the EA needs DLL turned on and on the other hand MQL5 VPS doesn't allow this.

Files:

MrGabber:

I recently rented the MQL5 VPS for automated trading of an expert advisor robot. The migration went well, only when I turn off "allow DLL imports"in the MT4 > Tools > Options > Experts advisors. The EA is working properly (with smiley). Also the button "Auto Trading"in MT4 is on green. 
But when I turn off my MT4 or when I turn of my PC no new orders are executed via the EA. Could it be the problem that the EA asks for allowance of DlL imports and the MQL5 VPS doesn't allow this? (see attachement).

Or in other words: how can I set up the VPS so that it will execute orders of my EA? While/although the EA needs DLL turned on and on the other hand MQL5 VPS doesn't allow this.

Any EA that is dependent on DLL calls will not work nor be synchronized onto the MQL5 VPS system. That is why it is not working!

Those types of EAs using DLL calls only work locally on your PC or on traditional 3rd party VPS systems that implement a full Windows environment with a standard installation of MetaTrader.

Fernando Carreiro:

Any EA that is dependent on DLL calls will not work nor be synchronized onto the MQL5 VPS system. That is why it is not working!

Those types of EAs using DLL calls only work locally on your PC or on traditional 3rd party VPS systems that implement a full Windows environment with a standard installation of MetaTrader.

Thank's for your swift respons Fernando. This is what I was afraid of yes. So since many EA's work with DLL imports shouldn't MQL5 at least communicate about this function is not working. Because if they had done that properly I wouldn't have rented the MQL5 VPS in the first place.

MrGabber: Thank's for your swift respons Fernando. This is what I was afraid of yes. So since many EA's work with DLL imports shouldn't MQL5 at least communicate about this function is not working. Because if they had done that properly I wouldn't have rented the MQL5 VPS in the first place.

They have communicated this from the very start (see MQL5 VPS Rules).

III. Users - 10. No DLLs are allowed on a Virtual terminal. There is no physical capacity to use DLLs there.

It is you who has not read the documentation about how it works before renting it! Don't blame others for your failing!

EDIT: Almost everyone wants to play with things before they read the manual and then complain they were not informed about things when they go wrong.

Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
Rules of Using the Virtual Hosting Service
  • www.mql5.com
The page contains the rules of using the Virtual Hosting service (Virtual Hosting Cloud): general provisions, virtual hosting rental conditions, payment terms, as well as violations entailing termination of service.