Can't subscribe to signals - page 4

both webterminal and MT5 platform is connected to my trading account, not my demo account

Biebel:
I've used biebel instead of Biebel, and no signals tab was added. According to my MQL5.community confirmation my login name is Biebel

Your login is according to your profile page:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/biebel

----------------

It is very strange about Signal tab ...
You can try to update MT5 to the next build:

and try to connect to the toher broker (to MetaQuotes-Demo server for example) - it may be your broker disabled the signals .. who knows ..

Besides, if you are trying to subscribe to the signal (and if you have money enough on your mql5 forum account/profile) so it should be writtem something in MT5 journal/logs in case of sucessful or not for example.

Biebel
Biebel
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Ok, I’ve looked at an demo account and you are right. The demo account has a signals tab at my broker account doesn’t. I am going to contact my broker. Depending on their answer, going to change brokers. Thanks for your help!!!

Biebel:
Ok, I’ve looked at an demo account and you are right. The demo account has a signals tab at my broker account doesn’t. I am going to contact my broker. Depending on their answer, going to change brokers. Thanks for your help!!!

There are times where the broker disable the signal tab on their metatrader version. I assume that broker disabled it because they are don't support / not allowing signal copy. Good luck!

Ivan Chen:

There are times where the broker disable the signal tab on their metatrader version. I assume that broker disabled it because they are don't support / not allowing signal copy. Good luck!

my prop firm disable the signal tab in mt4

Hello!

The same problems occurs for me.

Although I have logged into my MQl5 account, when trying to subscribe with MQl5 funds (which I have enough) this type of message pops up:

Could You help here?

ElinaZ:

Hello!

The same problems occurs for me.

Although I have logged into my MQl5 account, when trying to subscribe with MQl5 funds (which I have enough) this type of message pops up:

Could You help here?

Are you logged into your MQL5 account with your elinaz login and NOT your email or facebook, in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community?

If yes, restart your computer and try again.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Are you logged into your MQL5 account with your elinaz login and NOT your email or facebook, in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community?

If yes, restart your computer and try again.

Yes, the account is the same - ElinaZ;

And no, unfortunately restarting my computer didnt work here.

I am kind of amused as this is the first time I encounter situation like this.

ElinaZ:

Yes, the account is the same - ElinaZ;

And no, unfortunately restarting my computer didnt work here.

I am kind of amused as this is the first time I encounter situation like this.

read this thread from the beginning (the topic starter could not subscribe to the signal because his broker disabled this options).

----------------

Everything is started with the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2832 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

So, repeat it on your Windows computer, and we will know the followng: your MT5 build, your Windows version and your Internet Explorer version installed.

This is my Metatrader (yes, I repeated everything from the message above):

2021.04.25 16:42:48.931 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2885 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.04.25 16:42:48.934 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19041, Intel Celeron N4020  @ 1.10GHz, 0 / 3 Gb memory, 67 / 118 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+1
2021.04.25 16:42:48.934 Terminal        C:\Users\sgolo\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075
2021.04.25 16:42:50.881 LiveUpdate      new version build 2895 (IDE: 2895, Tester: 2895) is available

You can do same.

I mean: if someone is having some issue with Metatrader so everything is started with this one.

----------------

You have 35 dollars on your balance.
Are you sure that it is enough?

Talked to my broker, due to change in settings it was to possibe to subcribe to signals. They've changed the settings and now I can subcribe. I was really happy with this, I am just new on MT5 and had troubles understanding the platform.

What I did until now:

- swapped my mac for Windows

- Downloaded MT5 platform

- Checked whether my login is correct (tools, options, community): used both biebel and Biebel just to be sure

-under search MT5 platform type in the signal

- clicked on name of the signal in blue

- cicked on the green subcribe in the terminal window

- then a window opens asking me to "start copyin in metatrader" when I click on this buttin nothing happens. According to MT5 the instruction a window should open asking me for my password. 

The only thing I've noticed is that if I click on the green subscribe button in MT5 terminal, I see on the op right next to the arow a yellow mark. If I open the arrow a message pops up (in dutch) saying Mt5setup.exe is blocked as this tye can be harmul for my device. I am nt usre whetehr this message blocks my subscription. Any suggestions?