making None Zero based Histograms in separate Window

I keep on trying to make Histograms in a separate chart for example say in Stochastic I want to draw histograms between the D line and K line however the histograms drawn are based from Zero and the Value that I want. 

is it possible that I make my histograms to lie between the D and K lines only 

Draw from zero to the upper value. Then a second histogram from zero to the lower value using the chart background color.

In the chart window, histograms are drawn via pairs of buffers. If the first is higher than the second, it uses the first's color.

In separate window, histograms are drawn from the buffer value to zero. They are drawn from the first to the last. Of you want one to go the back, it must be the first buffer.

See also
          How to Draw Cnadle chart in indicator_separate_window ? (XDXD) - MQL4 programming forum 2016.02.17

William Roeder:

Draw from zero to the upper value. Then a second histogram from zero to the lower value using the chart background color.

In the chart window, histograms are drawn via pairs of buffers. If the first is higher than the second, it uses the first's color.

In separate window, histograms are drawn from the buffer value to zero. They are drawn from the first to the last. Of you want one to go the back, it must be the first buffer.

See also
          How to Draw Cnadle chart in indicator_separate_window ? (XDXD) - MQL4 programming forum 2016.02.17

thank you very Much I was working with the assumption that the Buffers Work the Same way main window and Separate window Thank you very Much