mt5 strategy tester causing computer to crash! - page 2

In my case the strategy tester is crashing when it tries to create the chart object or when it switches from backward to forward.

The funny thing is if it has done its thing, i.e. crashing two or three times and I closed the MT5 platform every time it hangs - then it suddenly starts working fine. Sometimes for an entire day.

I believe the problem is no one is really interested in solving the bugs.

irinacfd #:

In my case the strategy tester is crashing when it tries to create the chart object or when it switches from backward to forward.

The funny thing is if it has done its thing, i.e. crashing two or three times and I closed the MT5 platform every time it hangs - then it suddenly starts working fine. Sometimes for an entire day.

I believe the problem is no one is really interested in solving the bugs.

It's most probably a RAM or disk issue. Your system goes out of resources and MT5 can't manage it properly.

You didn't provide any technical details, so don't start to say no one is interested in solving the bugs when you did nothing to solve it.

I have a solution about these problems. you can control your Processors Threads, Usage processing limit for any software.

and it is very simple and easy way. let me know at fxtradewar@gmail.com 

Most peoples use their computer for Crypto mining with CPU. and most of applications batch files doesn't support Threads control.
in this case Computer Hang. stuck everything maybe Blast or stop working by over load. so i have method to control my threads. processing Percentage for any software.

Alain Verleyen #:

It's most probably a RAM or disk issue. Your system goes out of resources and MT5 can't manage it properly.

You didn't provide any technical details, so don't start to say no one is interested in solving the bugs when you did nothing to solve it.

hahahaha yeah i think so. nobody is interesting to solve this Major Bug .

There are a lot of Agents , Strategy Tester that have very expensive Computers. if anyone lost their system by this bug then who use this service. i mean MT5 or MQL5 Cloud Agent service.

We just can hope only

Have Seen this happen when while is used incorrectly in code  ,would check that ... it runs constantly between ticks as well .  
while