Why a buy position open after sell order stoploss

int sellticket = trade.Sell(Lots,_Symbol,Bid, NormalizeDouble((Bid + (100 * _Point)),_Digits),NormalizeDouble((Bid -(100 * _Point)),_Digits),NULL);      

i use the above code to  open sell position but the same code opens buy opositions on a sell order stoploss.

kamada2020:

int sellticket = trade.Sell(Lots,_Symbol,Bid, NormalizeDouble((Bid + (100 * _Point)),_Digits),NormalizeDouble((Bid -(100 * _Point)),_Digits),NULL);      

i use the above code to  open sell position but the same code opens buy opositions on a sell order stoploss.

No, it doesn't.
Look elsewhere in the EA code.

Keith Watford:

No, it doesn't.
Look elsewhere in the EA code.

It does here is my screenshot

kamada2020:
It does here is my screenshot

Right click in the history window and click "positions".

You are looking at "orders"

Keith Watford:

You are looking at "orders"

The above code also opens buy orders yet it's for opening sell orders

Keith Watford:

No Positons option

You are using the strategy tester.

Look in the operations tab.

With Mt5 you don't see a trade open an closed, you see eg. A buy then a sell that closes the Buy trade.

MT4 is a much more user friendly platform for new traders.

Even when i click on the operation tab if can see the buy positions being open this code "int sellticket = trade.Sell(Lots,_Symbol,Bid, NormalizeDouble((Bid + (100 * _Point)),_Digits),NormalizeDouble((Bid -(100 * _Point)),_Digits),NULL); " i expert ir to open only sell positions.

So What i wanna know is that why is code opening also Buy positions

Keith Watford:

With Mt5 you don't see a trade open and closed, you see eg. A buy then a sell that closes the Buy trade.

MT4 is a much more user friendly platform for new traders.