Reviews And Comments Deleted

Hi,

I am one of the thousands who purchased <Deleted> . I wonder why the old reviews and comments were deleted. Please recover those reviews and comments <Deleted> . Hope you can solve this.

Regards,

Paulo Taruc

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

[ADMIN HELP] Any reason <...> account and all his EA/Indicators are gone?

Sergey Golubev, 2021.03.27 09:11

I do not know the reason but I know one thread on Russian forum where any user can ask the admins to delete his username/profile from mql5 forum.
Yes, some users want to be deleted from the forum, and it is for very different reasons (it is mostly the personal reason, or they found the job in the government, or any related situation).
The thread: Removing a User from the MQL5 Community

So, as far as I see from this Russian thread and from the forum - most users were removed based on their personal requests.

By the way, if you bought the products and those products were removed after that so you can still use those products with not a problem at all.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again
more information collected: post

Hi ,

I also have purchased <Deleted> and yesterday I purchased <Deleted> indicator. Today  there is no access to any of them to download. <Deleted> i had used and the comments and reviews were extremely helpful. <Deleted> 

I bought many <Deleted> robots months ago and they work very well, <Deleted> . Please fix this big issue asap.

libertyb:

Hi ,

I also have purchased  <Deleted>

If you purchased so you have it in Metatrader ready to download.
read my previous replies about HowTo.

This thread is obviously an organised effort at promotion.

Do not refer or link to any market products in the forum.

WARNING.

Anybody who posts and refers to any market product or seller will find their post deleted and they will receive a ban.

To all the friends of this deleted/banned seller.
Please, stop spamming the forum (I am deleting your spam since this morning till now).
If you will not stop spaming - I will ban you.

If you (friends of the seller) need to clarify something - write to the service desk.

for information.