MT5 LIMIT! When can we forward trade Renko EA on MT5 Custom Chart?

Hi everybody,

I hope you are all well.

I am now migrate all my EA from MT4 to MT5.

I get the challenge that:

1. EA cannot open Trade on custom Renko chart. Pending Problem of MetaTrader 5 for a long times ago. I am not a first mentioned about this.

2. For " Medium Renko Bundle Indicator " of Attur Sell on Market MQL5, His sample EA cannot trade on Backtest.

So I cannot Transfer EA to MT5 because they are almost work on Renko Custom Chart.

I already research on Google, Forexfactory, MQL5 community 3 months ago until now but still cannot find Solution.

I check that many trader already ask this question from 2015 but MetaTrader 5 still not make anychange. 

Does anyone here have the solution?

Or Anyone here can tranfer Renko EA to work on " Medium Renko Bundle Indicator "  both Backtest and Forward Test, Pls help, I can pay for your service.

I will be very gateful for your help.

Thanks,

Of course EA cannot open trades on renko chart, because it is custom chart, it is not real market information and price.

Open a position on a custom chart does not make sense.

Otherwise imagine this:

1. I create a custom chart with open price at $100, I let my EA buy 1 unit.
  2. Since it is custom chart, I can set the next price to be $100000, and I let my EA exit my position.
  3. So should my broker deposit $100000 into my account? Ask yourself.

mfx123:

Of course EA cannot open trades on renko chart, because it is custom chart, it is not real market information and price.

Open a position on a custom chart does not make sense.

Otherwise imagine this:

1. I create a custom chart with open price at $100, I let my EA buy 1 unit.
  2. Since it is custom chart, I can set the next price to be $100000, and I let my EA exit my position.
  3. So should my broker deposit $100000 into my account? Ask yourself.

You are wrong.

A renko chart is just a presentation of price/time just like a candlestick chart.

Enrique Dangeroux:

You are wrong.

A renko chart is just a presentation of price/time just like a candlestick chart.

What I mean is you can base on entry on custom chart, to open order in real market. I.e. you have modified EURUSD data to your custom chart, base on signals, you can trade EURUSD accordingly.

But you cannot open orders on a "custom chart market". I.e. you have modified EURUSD data to your custom chart, and want to trade straight on this chart where the market properties are defined by your own.

mfx123:

What I mean is you can base on entry on custom chart, to open order in real market. I.e. you have modified EURUSD data to your custom chart, base on signals, you can trade EURUSD accordingly.

But you cannot open orders on a "custom chart market". I.e. you have modified EURUSD data to your custom chart, and want to trade straight on this chart where the market properties are defined by your own.

Thanks @mfx123 for your answer. I got your Ideal!

The thing is MT4 have Offline chart that can trade different type of charts than only standard bar,line & candlestick chart, and MT5 dont have anyway to do the same. That is not a innovation.

MetaQuotes  should have a way, a kind of custom chart that can update REAL MARKET directly, and trade on that.

<Deleted>

We develop Renko EA on MT4 but Backtest Speed is So SLOW, than we try on MT5 for better Speed.

After Complete EA Coding, we recode to MT4 and use on Offline chart.

I cannot Imagine what MT5 do better than MT4 at this point.

It is not friendly for Coder who try to help MetaQuotes Grow the community!

Enrique Dangeroux:

You are wrong.

Agree with you.

With big DEV like MetaQuotes, they can do everything if they take care.

Henry #:

Thanks @mfx123 for your answer. I got your Ideal!

The thing is MT4 have Offline chart that can trade different type of charts than only standard bar,line & candlestick chart, and MT5 dont have anyway to do the same. That is not a innovation.

MetaQuotes  should have a way, a kind of custom chart that can update REAL MARKET directly, and trade on that.

<Deleted>

We develop Renko EA on MT4 but Backtest Speed is So SLOW, than we try on MT5 for better Speed.

After Complete EA Coding, we recode to MT4 and use on Offline chart.

I cannot Imagine what MT5 do better than MT4 at this point.

It is not friendly for Coder who try to help MetaQuotes Grow the community!

How do i have ea renko chart turn on the warning frame and voice when candle changes to another color? Thank you.