Provider debarred from selling signals

Hi,

What does " Provider debarred from selling signals" for a signal mean? Is that supposed to mean that the signal provider will never be authorized to broadcast signal anymore? Or is it only temporary?

Thanks

vinss30:

Hi,

What does " Provider debarred from selling signals" for a signal mean? Is that supposed to mean that the signal provider will never be authorized to broadcast signal anymore? Or is it only temporary?

Thanks

Ask to ServiceDesk.

vinss30:

Hi,

Thanks

Its permanent. There are some rules regarding this, but its not possible to ask the reasons. Could be gain is too very high, indicating of arbitrage trading or provider violate certain rules

its not arbitrage I was following a steady signal which held longer term positions and overnight it was debarred, it had low risk steady profits and was available for 3 years but when people started following the signal as I was the first and allot caught on after then it was removed, I can only assume banks and brokers don't like the little guys to make real money because 90% of them are market makers. 

267072:

its not arbitrage I was following a steady signal which held longer term positions and overnight it was debarred, it had low risk steady profits and was available for 3 years but when people started following the signal as I was the first and allot caught on after then it was removed, I can only assume banks and brokers don't like the little guys to make real money because 90% of them are market makers. 

If its the signal I have in mind, it was not available for 3 years, but only a few days in October 2017. Don't confuse the long history you see on the monthly results with the time the signal was shared to the public, here in MQL5.com.

When MQL5.com bans a signal, there must be a very serious reason for it (or a violation of terms).