MQL5 Platform Magic Number

Hi !

On the MQL5 platform the Magic number is ticked and shown , but when I print a Report in either HTML or Excel , no Magic Number is shown. It is important for when I need to do analysis in Excel. Pls help

Hiram Eckstein :

Hi !

On the MQL5 platform the Magic number is ticked and shown , but when I print a Report in either HTML or Excel , no Magic Number is shown. It is important for when I need to do analysis in Excel. Pls help

In this case, you need to write a script that immediately creates a ready-made CSV file. To do this, you need to decide: what columns (what data) are needed.

Vladimir Karputov:

In this case, you need to write a script that immediately creates a ready-made CSV file. To do this, you need to decide: what columns (what data) are needed.

How do I do that because everything else is shown on the report. This should not be a big problem with the coders of the MQL5 platform

Hiram Eckstein :

How do I do that because everything else is shown on the report. This should not be a big problem with the coders of the MQL5 platform

1. Decide what data is needed.

2. Write a script that reads the trade history, selects the required data and saves the information to a CSV file.

Vladimir Karputov:

1. Decide what data is needed.

2. Write a script that reads the trade history, selects the required data and saves the information to a CSV file.

I downloaded a script from codebase and works perfectly. I still believe that programmers of MQL5 forgot to include the Magic Number column into the Report printouts.