Cancellation of a purchased product

I canceled I Trading Strategies program I purchased two days ago, and it still shows that I still owe $49.00. I canceled because I could not figure out how to download the program for use. What do I need to do to get the money put back on my credit card?

read post where I collected everything related to refund for the Market products.
To make it shorter: if you cancel the product wiuthin 7 days, and if you did not spend any activations (if you did not install this product) so you will get automatic refund.
But some people say that refund is coming to mql5 forum profile/account (not to Visa and not to paypal).

Anyway, you can read post

Sergey Golubev:
read post where I collected everything related to refund for the Market products.
To make it shorter: if you cancel the product wiuthin 7 days, and if you did not spend any activations (if you did not install this product) so you will get automatic refund.
But some people say that refund is coming to mql5 forum profile/account (not to Visa and not to paypal).

Anyway, you can read post
Thank you for your reply. Yes, it appears that is what is happening with my refund. It is not going back on my card, but staying in the mql5 account.