Error Code 409

Hi,

i am trying to use an EA but in the experts log it gives me “error code 409. Conflict terminated by other request; make sure that only one bit instance is running”

Does anybody know what this is and how I can correct it?

thanks 

Now getting the message:

2021.03.12 17:08:03.336 ********* USDCHF,H1: {"ok":false,"error_code":401,"description":"Unauthorized"}

409 and 401 are not MQL runtime error codes, but there are HTTP response status codes 409 and 401 which in turn mean  "conflict" and "unauthorized" .

You EA tried to access some protected web site and it does not have valid credentials.   

Does your EA have some licencing scheme? Does your EA try to access some information on the web that is protected by password (news or something similar)?

You'll have to ask the developer what's going on.

Drazen Penic:

409 and 401 are not MQL runtime error codes, but there are HTTP response status codes 409 and 401 which in turn mean  "conflict" and "unauthorized" .

You EA tried to access some protected web site and it does not have valid credentials.   

Does your EA have some licencing scheme? Does your EA try to access some information on the web that is protected by password (news or something similar)?

You'll have to ask the developer what's going on.

Yes this does seem to be the case. Thanks for the reply I have spoken with the developer. 

Can someone help me I have a conflict error 409 cod and everything is fine with the api and token

rcresende #: Can someone help me I have a conflict error 409 cod and everything is fine with the api and token

As already explained two posts above yours, it is not an MQL error, but an HTTP error. It is out of the scope of this forum. You will have to discuss the issue with the entity that provides the web API you are trying to use.