robot not working on mt5

I bought a robot for mt5, however it is not working at all. Apparently it's trying to place an order for $1, and i can only place orders for $0.01, although i have $100 credited in my account. The costumer service from the robot's company says if error " No money. Lot size is too high, please decrease it". How can i do to decrease the lot size? i tried everything and it doesn't work. I even tried uninstalling mt5 and installing it again, nothing has been corrected.

Daiana Cossia :
I bought a robot for mt5, however it is not working at all. Apparently it's trying to place an order for $1, and i can only place orders for $0.01, although i have $100 credited in my account. The costumer service from the robot's company says if error " No money.  Lot size is too high, please decrease it". How can i do to decrease the lot size? i tried everything and it doesn't work. I even tried uninstalling mt5 and installing it again, nothing has been corrected.

Discussion of paid products on the forum is prohibited. You need to consult the robot developer.

Daiana Cossia:
I bought a robot for mt5, however it is not working at all. Apparently it's trying to place an order for $1, and i can only place orders for $0.01, although i have $100 credited in my account. The costumer service from the robot's company says if error " No money. Lot size is too high, please decrease it". How can i do to decrease the lot size? i tried everything and it doesn't work. I even tried uninstalling mt5 and installing it again, nothing has been corrected.

Doesn't the EA have an input for the lot size?