Best currency for live trading?

I currently trade with the EURUSD currency pair; it is volatile and stable during live trades. Is there any other major currency pairs that are similar to the EURUSD pair?

When it comes to currency trading, I suggest using major pairs such as EURUSD, GBPUSD, JPYUSD, etc., since their volatility is lower and the spreads are mostly around 0.2 to 0.4 pips.

If traded with a good ECN broker such as ICM or FP Markets, the spreads even go lower at 0.1 to 0.3 pips for most parts of the day.

@Jarvis89, In EURUSD the spreads are tighter when compared to other major currecny pairs but with a good strategy and skill most major pairs can seem similar to the EURUSD.

Jarvis89:
I currently trade with the EURUSD currency pair; it is volatile and stable during live trades. Is there any other major currency pairs that are similar to the EURUSD pair?

I know people who only trade GBPUSD and make money, this could be another interesting pair.

XAUUSD moves in a different way than forex, not so technical, but this could be likely the most interesting one to make some scalping.

Jarvis89:
Take care
GBPNZD
GBPJPY
are crazy

EURDKK best by far!