How can I connect my binance account into metatrader 5 account? Please....

In application of PC, I cannot choose open a real account for live trading of binance in mt5. 

In demo account, it will say failed to open a demo account. Please check internet connection or contact Binance Capital Management Co., Ltd. support service.

I already email Binance, it said they didn't know if mt5 support their api.

even in mobile app, when I scan the api code, it nothing appear.

what can i do to connect it?

charlie ccc:

In application of PC, I cannot choose open a real account for live trading of binance in mt5. 

In demo account, it will say failed to open a demo account. Please check internet connection or contact Binance Capital Management Co., Ltd. support service.

I dont think binance supports meta trader.

A connection can be established via their Api .

What is it that you need ? i assume binance trading platform does not have line studies and indicators ,so you would prefer MT5 charts for that reason alone.

The Dom and trading functionality is pretty adequate on their online trading platform 

//Edit , Here are some results from the search in the apps section for binance//

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/mt5?filter=binance

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

charlie ccc:

Hello. You need the EA that that receives market data and trades through the Binance API (REST or Websocket).

Ivan Titov #:

Hello. You need the EA that that receives market data and trades through the Binance API (REST or Websocket).

Hello @Ivan Titov  !

I have a Binance Account and I already realized that I can create APIS.

Can you explain to me or give me a youtube link on how to retrieve market data so that I can analyze the charts in my Meta Trader 5?

Thanks in advance!