how to link my MT5 to broker not in the list

Dear Team and fellow members

I downloaded MT5 few days ago but struggling to link my demo accounts..

If the broker name is not in the default list, how to add it? I've tried with the http address but seems not linked yet (as data are not running).

Specifically with TradeStation seems doesn't work  <..>

Can somebody assist me here?

thanking you in advance.

Alessandro

Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
Download the MetaTrader 5 trading platform for free
  • www.metatrader5.com
Download MetaTrader 5 and start trading Forex, Stocks and Futures! Rich trading functionality, technical and fundamental market analysis, copy trading and automated trading are all exciting features that you can access for free right now! MetaTrader 5 offers a wide variety of functions for the modern forex and exchange market trader: Full set...

You can go to the website of this broker to check about the following: does this broker propose Metatrader to traders or not.

we Alessa',
each demo account on your broker is linked to a platform (MT5, MT4, cTrader); so if you just downloaded MT5 and never had a demo account opened for MT5, you have to open one on your broker.

If you're on MT5 (assuming you've already opened an account for MT5 at your broker) and you don't find the name of your broker, you'll have to do "File" --> "Open an Account" --> and then search in the searchbar the name of your broker; when you'll find it, select it and then click on "Next".
Now choose "Connect with an existing trade account" and put the login and password of your MT5 previously created demo account on the previously selected broker.