only sending limit orders - page 3

Vladimir Karputov :

Senaryomu canlı piyasada çalıştırmanı bekliyordum. Bundan sonra iki yol olacak:

• betiğim başarıyla başladı - bu durumda, kodunuzda bir hata arıyoruz
  • Benim hataları hataları - bu çok dikkatlice test edin parametrelere kullanın ve sembolünün örneği.
Şimdi pazartesi için tekrar bekleyin ve pazartesi betiğimi çalıştırmanız gerekecek.

1) first I will add my own robot to the chart

2) I will set the script according to my own robot (lot and magic number)

3) I will add your script to the chart.

is it correct?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

1) first I will add my own robot to the chart

2) I will set the script according to my own robot (lot and magic number)

3) I will add your script to the chart.

is it correct?

Not. You only need to complete point 3.

Vladimir Karputov:

Değil. Sadece 3. noktayı tamamlamanız gerekiyor.

How will the script work if the robot is not attached?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

How will the script work if the robot is not attached?

??? Very simple.

Please wait until Monday and follow the instructions - just run the script on the chart.

Read the help: Types of MQL5 Applications

How to Create an Expert Advisor or an Indicator - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
How to Create an Expert Advisor or an Indicator - Algorithmic Trading, Trading Robots - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The trading platform contains a built in programming language MetaQuotes Language 5 ( MQL5 ), the MetaEditor development environment and strategy...

Vladimir Karputov:

??? Çok basit.

Lütfen pazartesiye kadar bekleyin ve talimatları izleyin - sadece komut dosyasını grafikte çalıştırın.

Yardımı okuyun:  MQL5 Uygulama Türleri

When adding the script to the graphic, it erases itself

Files:
Adsoz.png  5 kb

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

When adding the script to the graphic, it erases itself

Yes. Everything is correct. Read the help - what is a script and how it differs from an Expert Advisor.

Let me remind you the task: determine what is wrong with your trading account. To do this, you need to run the script. The result of the script is displayed in TWO tabs: "Experts" and "Journal". You showed the "Journal" tab - but you forgot about the "Experts" tab.

Vladimir Karputov:

Yes. Everything is correct. Read the help - what is a script and how it differs from an Expert Advisor.

Let me remind you the task: determine what is wrong with your trading account. To do this, you need to run the script. The result of the script is displayed in TWO tabs: "Experts" and "Journal". You showed the "Journal" tab - but you forgot about the "Experts" tab.

experts section is empty. does not write anything.

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

experts section is empty. does not write anything.

You are deceiving me - take a close look at the "Experts" tab (you need to look in the TERMINAL !!!).

Vladimir Karputov:

Beni kandırıyorsunuz - "Uzmanlar" sekmesine yakından bakın (TERMİNAL'e bakmanız gerekir !!!).

look

Files:
222.png  90 kb

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

look

You are trying to fool me again: if my script runs, it ALWAYS displays a message in the "Experts" tab.