only sending limit orders - page 2

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:

the code gives an error. did not help. I'm taking a screenshot. my only request is to send only limited orders.

Why are you quoting me??

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

the code gives an error. did not help. I'm taking a screenshot. my only request is to send only limited orders.

Clarify: Did you run the script from and get an error? Please show the log file - I need to see the error description.

only sending limit orders
  • www.mql5.com
I just want to send limit orders. but I could not. I need help. these are my codes...

Vladimir Karputov :

Netleştirin: Komut çalıştırıp bir hata mı aldınız ? Lütfen günlük dosya boyutu - hata açıklamasını görmem gerekiyor.

look at the screen shot

Files:
Ads7z.png  146 kb

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

look at the screen shot

You have shown some piece of some code.

I asked you to run my script (this is a SCRIPT, not an Expert Advisor) and show a log file (the log file is taken from the "Log" tab of the terminal).

Vladimir Karputov :

Bazı kodların bir kısmının gösterdin.

Sizden betiğimi çalıştırmanızı (bu bir Uzman Danışman değil bir SCRIPT) ve bir günlük dosyası göstermenizi istedim (günlük dosyası terminalin "Günlük" sekmesinden alınır).

diary is empty

Files:
Adsbz.png  137 kb

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:

diary is empty

Read carefully:

I asked you to run my script (this is a SCRIPT, not an Expert Advisor) and show a log file (the log file is taken from the "Log" tab of the terminal).

There is no need to take a screenshot of the MetaEditor. You should take my script(  ), compile it and run it in terminal. After that you should show the log file from the "Journal" tab of the terminal.

• www.mql5.com
I just want to send limit orders. but I could not. I need help. these are my codes...

Vladimir Karputov:

Dikkatlice oku:

Sizden betiğimi çalıştırmanızı (bu bir Uzman Danışman değil bir SCRIPT) ve bir günlük dosyası göstermenizi istedim (günlük dosyası terminalin "Günlük" sekmesinden alınır).

MetaEditor'un ekran görüntüsünü almaya gerek yoktur. Betiğimi (  ) almalı , derlemeli ve terminalde çalıştırmalısınız. Bundan sonra, terminalin "Journal" sekmesinden günlük dosyasını göstermelisiniz.

I wrote these codes into my robot. so he gave eror. it just didn't give an error when the script was run. How do I use this as a script?

Did I ever say that you can take my code and paste it somewhere? I said that you need to compile my script and run it.

You disobeyed. You make one mistake after another.

Just listen to the advice and do what you are advised to do.

Vladimir Karputov :

Kodunu bir yere yapıştırabileceğinizi hiç söyledim mi? Betiğimi derlemeniz ve çalıştırmanızda söyledim.

İtaatsizlik ettin. Birbiri ardına hata yaparsınız.

Sadece tavsiyeleri ve boyut tavsiye edilenleri uygulama.

sorry. I don't know how to run scripts. Can you tell me how to work?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya :

sorry. I don't know how to run scripts. Can you tell me how to work?

I expected that you would run my script on the live market. After that there will be two ways:

• my script started successfully - in this case, we are looking for an error in your code
  • my script reported errors - in this case, look carefully at the parameters of your trading account and the parameters of the symbol.
Now wait again for Monday and on Monday you will need to run my script.