Help Trading using the DOM - very fast execution

Hello i am new to the MT5 community.

I am a scalper of EURUSD and I am used to trading buying at the Bid and selling at the Ask in a matter of instants; for example I will send 20 orders (0.01 lots each) manually to buy at the bid and as soon as the spread moves I will send 14 sell orders (0.01 lots each) at the Ask. All this I am used to do it through the DOM only, so it should be all done in a matter of few moments. At the end the final exposure NET will be long 0.06 lots.

I have investigated a bit with a demo account on MT5 and I have noticed that MTF basically considers every order as a separate position and does not calculate the overall exposure based on the total buy or sell orders that have executed. That means that my strategy would have not resulted automatically in 0.06 lots if I had to use the DOM only to send orders: I would have 20 open orders long + 14 open orders short. Basically if you want to close orders in MT5 I should manually close each position clicking on the x button. This structure does not work for a very quick scalping strategy. 

- Does what I am saying resonates with any of you scalpers in the community?

-Is there a way to quick scalp the DOM, having MT5 automatically netting exposure and calculating cumulative exposure based on all the orders executed?

-Has anybody found a way to overcome these limitations of the platform for very quick and efficient orders'execution?

Thanks for the support. 

Gemini_K1ll:

Hello i am new to the MT5 community.

I am a scalper of EURUSD and I am used to trading buying at the Bid and selling at the Ask in a matter of instants; for example I will send 20 orders (0.01 lots each) manually to buy at the bid and as soon as the spread moves I will send 14 sell orders (0.01 lots each) at the Ask. All this I am used to do it through the DOM only, so it should be all done in a matter of few moments. At the end the final exposure NET will be long 0.06 lots.

that is just nonsense, if somebody can buy at bid, sell at ask they would just make money all day long every day without loss. You might set your order to buy at bid and when price moves you get it at your order price, but you are still buying at the ask because the bid is then lower and you are still selling at the bid.

The style of trading is not the issue here: the issue is about how MT5 considers multiple orders either as a sum of individual orders or as a total made up of multiple individual orders. I have investigated a bot and apparently this logic is expressed but the "Hedging" and "Netting" option when you open an account. 

I am trading with a Demo on Blueberry markets which is Hedged and considers each order as a separate position, whereas the "Not Hedged"option considers the overall exposure, as an average of the single ones. 

Thanks for the support though. 

Actually the problem is that Blueberry Markets does not allow not "hedged" demo accounts to be created and this creates my problem because I need netting exposures. 

Do you know if the option of opening "hedge" or "not hedge" accounts is dependent on individual brokers?

Thanks 

Gemini_K1ll:

The style of trading is not the issue here: the issue is about how MT5 considers multiple orders either as a sum of individual orders or as a total made up of multiple individual orders. I have investigated a bot and apparently this logic is expressed but the "Hedging" and "Netting" option when you open an account. 

I am trading with a Demo on Blueberry markets which is Hedged and considers each order as a separate position, whereas the "Not Hedged"option considers the overall exposure, as an average of the single ones. 

Thanks for the support though. 

Actually the problem is that Blueberry Markets does not allow not "hedged" demo accounts to be created and this creates my problem because I need netting exposures. 

Do you know if the option of opening "hedge" or "not hedge" accounts is dependent on individual brokers?

Thanks 

yes down to the broker and/or legislation of the country

but your exposure is the same either way, just the number of positions is altered.

if you want netting, why bother opening 14 trades at the same price and 20 at another   just open 1 trade at the right price and volume

The point is that when you trade size and you are averaging price entry you want to be flexible in being able to have purchasing power as price moves against you, but you want to decrease exposure as you make profits on late entriues so to collect some points until price moves in your direction. 

I am not saying that is the way to trade but that has always worked for me. In order to do this you need "netting" . Thanks for the support.

Do you know any FX broker that allows netting? I have never opened an account as an individual, but "netting" and 1:500 leverage is an option I need, Thanks