"tester agent got failed" since last night

Hey, anyone know if something is wrong? I've been getting the following every time I try to test an EA, since last night around 5 PM EST.

agent process started

connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000

tester agent got failed

connect closed 

I have somewhat same thing..

3 days ago everything was fine..  Only  thing that changed is update to build .430

Tester on one computer shows connected - then reach 99.9% and stop - failed (all of them)

Look on log on server - there no longer there - under secrvices MetaTester-1 .. -3  all stoped.. I can restart manually of course but will happen same thing...

Any idea why? 

maloo78:

I have somewhat same thing..

3 days ago everything was fine..  Only  thing that changed is update to build .430

Tester on one computer shows connected - then reach 99.9% and stop - failed (all of them)

Look on log on server - there no longer there - under secrvices MetaTester-1 .. -3  all stoped.. I can restart manually of course but will happen same thing...

Any idea why? 

Same for me, and now even if we get some result in result tab, there is no more xml file generated on tester\cache directory. This is what I call a regression : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/3419/page1#comment_59876

Any explaination from Metaquote welcome.

Regards,

Olivier 

I've inboxed you. och and maloo would like what i have to say as well. (I had to inbox else my comment  would be deleted)