Help

Hi!
Can you help me with a srcipt capable of performing the following functions:
Opening of the 3 purchase orders with TP and SL if possible to repeat every 10 minutes for a whole day or even more?
For example:
TP 10 pip and SL 10 pip at 7:00 a.m. and reopening at 7:10 a.m., 7:20 a.m., 7:30 a.m.
Please.
Here is an example but I am stuck to continue:

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 1 = ": 10";

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 2 = ": 20";

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 3 = ": 30";

// Allow trading if the substring is equal to StartTradingTime 1 if (StringSubstr (CurrentTime, 0.5) == StartTradingTime 1 ) TradingIsAllowed = true;

// Authorize trading if the substring is equal to StartTradingTime 2 if (StringSubstr (CurrentTime, 0,5) == StartTradingTime 2 ) TradingIsAllowed = true;

Please..

Raisabahiken Kinshasa089 :
Hi!
Can you help me with a srcipt capable of performing the following functions:
Opening of the 3 purchase orders with TP and SL if possible to repeat every 10 minutes for a whole day or even more?
For example:
TP 10 pip and SL 10 pip at 7:00 a.m. and reopening at 7:10 a.m., 7:20 a.m., 7:30 a.m.
Please.
Here is an example but I am stuck to continue:

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 1 = ": 10";

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 2 = ": 20";

// create a string for the start time of trading input string StartTradingTime 3 = ": 30";

// Allow trading if the substring is equal to StartTradingTime 1 if (StringSubstr (CurrentTime, 0.5) == StartTradingTime 1 ) TradingIsAllowed = true;

// Authorize trading if the substring is equal to StartTradingTime 2 if (StringSubstr (CurrentTime, 0,5) == StartTradingTime 2 ) TradingIsAllowed = true;

Please..

Hi Raisabahiken.

Consider posting your request in the Freelance section instead? You would certainly have answers there (and in English, if possible).

Thank you
On freelance The problem is that I don't see the questions section except just to place orders. Can you guide me? Even with a screenshot. For English, I use google translate .. but I would take more care that my message is in English