something seems fishy with mt5

so ive built a scalping ea that trades based on stochastics high/low and price position, but for some weird reason i have to keep re compiling for it to continue to work properly. when my trades are initiated, well sometimes and sometimes not, with the indicator pulled up on chart on a live demo, with the same parameters set to watch it, once in profit, they wont close when i have them coded to...so the ea seems to work erratically...

it either wont initiate the trade at the condition i have it coded to, or, it wont close them on the conditions coded to, unless i constantly re compile the ea while live trading!!!!

what the hell is going on...it works, jus seems like its whenever it want to, or, meta quotes is dicking around with my server

PLZ HELP!!! NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE with losing ea's...now that its profitable it wont work properly!!! fishy

Stochastic Oscillator - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
Stochastic Oscillator - Oscillators - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The Stochastic Oscillator Technical Indicator compares where a security’s price closed relative to its price range over a given time period. The...

NICKrc: but for some weird reason i have to keep re compiling for it to continue to work properly.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button).
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.