Cloud Computing, Meta-Tester Agents

Hello and thank you upfront for answers i recently installed a Ryzen 7 3800XT 8 Cores 16 Threads 3,9 to 4,7 Ghz using 32gb ddr4 ram and want to know if i can cover the power cost?/what i will eventually earn per month?.i dont expect miracles so a few dollars will be enough maybe paying for a pack of cigarettes.if you have a similar cpu please tell me what you earn

thank you Forum and Good Luck doing Bussiness

PS:use my agents pretty please

rcosgrave:

Hello and thank you upfront for answers i recently installed a Ryzen 7 3800XT 8 Cores 16 Threads 3,9 to 4,7 Ghz using 32gb ddr4 ram and want to know if i can cover the power cost?/what i will eventually earn per month?.i dont expect miracles so a few dollars will be enough maybe paying for a pack of cigarettes.if you have a similar cpu please tell me what you earn

thank you Forum and Good Luck doing Bussiness

PS:use my agents pretty please

it depends on your geographical location but you're looking at $1-$2 per day and sometimes $3 on a Friday evening when the reports for the week are run

[Deleted]:
it depends on your geographical location but you're looking at $1-$2 per day and sometimes $3 on a Friday evening when the reports for the week are run
What would that mean in western Germany if anyone knows please help

rcosgrave Cosgrave #:
What would that mean in western Germany if anyone knows please help
Just try it out, what's the problem?