activating purchased EA.

I recently purchased Idea pro gold, i ran it from my terminal the had a computer update that required a restart. When i reopened MT4 I could not launch the EA. It has a gray diamond next to it. I went back into the market and launched it from there. Its working now but it still has a grey diamond next to it in the navigator and it used another one of my activations, So i have 3 of 5 left even though im using the same computer. Could someone help me out on how to properly launch this EA?

Very simple, contact the seller, describe the situation you encounter, let him to increase your activation times.

Zongda Lin:
Very simple, contact the seller, describe the situation you encounter, let him to increase your activation times.
I have done that. Im waiting for a reply. Would you know why my icon is still grey? 

Zongda Lin:

Please only post facts that you are absolutely sure about.

I don't believe that the seller can increase activations for an individual buyer. Only MQL5 can do that.

tlsrcs:
I recently purchased Idea pro gold, i ran it from my terminal the had a computer update that required a restart. When i reopened MT4 I could not launch the EA. It has a gray diamond next to it. I went back into the market and launched it from there. Its working now but it still has a grey diamond next to it in the navigator and it used another one of my activations, So i have 3 of 5 left even though im using the same computer. Could someone help me out on how to properly launch this EA?

If you installed your purchase but your computer/Windows was updated after that so you may lose one activation because of updates.
In this case - you need to delete your purchase from your Metatrader, and install it once again (from Metatrader; not from Market webpage).

And yes, one activation will be lost by this action.
read post for more explanation.

Is something wrong with technical support
Is something wrong with technical support
  • www.mql5.com
I had my VPS upgraded, it would not let me download my EA, said I had no activations left, so I paid via community website...