Unable to connect to my VPS

AM trying to synchronize my EA settings but unable to connect to VPS. Tried loggin to MQL5 or click on register a VPS but am unable to connect to one.

ANy one can help me on this pelase?

Files:
Capture.JPG  205 kb

prasanthdurgavajjala Prasanth:

AM trying to synchronize my EA settings but unable to connect to VPS. Tried loggin to MQL5 or click on register a VPS but am unable to connect to one.

ANy one can help me on this pelase?

Restart your terminal and computer and try again, if that doesn't work try again tomorrow.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Restart your terminal and computer and try again, if that doesn't work try again tomorrow.

I have 14 charts open in my terminal. I can see the charts showing me the updates real time, so my internet is also working fine. If i restart, i need to load the charts and make settings again on all the charts.

Does this really have a logic why i need to restart my terminal and system?

prasanthdurgavajjala Prasanth:

I have 14 charts open in my terminal. I can see the charts showing me the updates real time, so my internet is also working fine. If i restart, i need to load the charts and make settings again on all the charts.

Does this really have a logic why i need to restart my terminal and system?

You shouldn't have to re-load all the charts after re-starting the platform.

Make sure that you close the platform properly. Don't just shut down the computer with the platform still open.