Can a client cancel a product purchase after 7 days

Is it possible for a client to cancel an order after more than 7 days have passed and the seller already withdrew the funds from mql5?

Tonny Obare:
Is it possible for a client to cancel an order after more than 7 days have passed and the seller already withdrew the funds from mql5?

As far as I know no, a buyer can cancel a purchase within 7 days and only if the purchase hasn't been activated.

But this option is valid for automatic refunds, any case that goes through the Service Desk can be different I guess.

Eleni Anna Branou:

As far as I know no, a buyer can cancel a purchase within 7 days and only if the purchase hasn't been activated.

But this option is valid for automatic refunds, any case that goes through the Service Desk can be different I guess.

I withdrew some funds on 24th then today i noticed via my bank statements that on 29th some amount was charged from my local bank account through my card and it reads mql5. 

The amount seems like the typical price of a product someone purchased some days before the withdrawal I made on the 24th after the 7 day waiting period. 

In my mql5 account there is no notification of any cancellation of items purchased this year before Feb 2021.

And I have never purchased any mql5 services or products this year.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Tonny Obare:
I withdrew some funds on 24th then today i noticed via my bank statements that on 29th some amount was charged from my local bank account through my card and it reads mql5. 

The amount seems like the typical price of a product someone purchased some days before the withdrawal I made on the 24th after the 7 day waiting period. 

In my mql5 account there is no notification of any cancellation of items purchased this year before Feb 2021.

Were you withdrawing to your card or via paypal ? 

Lorentzos Roussos:

Were you withdrawing to your card or via paypal ? 

I always withdraw to a card.

Tonny Obare:

Only the Service Desk can help you with that issue, we couldn't know here.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Only the Service Desk can help you with that issue, we couldn't know here.

Okay. Thanks.