Is the price history provided by the brokers in the strategy tester real?

When I repeatedly tested my strategies on a strategy tester,

I found the broker history spread to be more unrealistic as we go back in history.

From a year up is completely unreal.

You can try your broker history with this spread script : 

Spread data collector

You will have a history of more than 50 pips. While in reality, this is not the case.

And the further back you go, the higher the number of spreads of more than 50 pips.

what is your opinion ?

Ali Poormomen:
When I repeatedly tested my strategies on a strategy tester,

I found the broker history spread to be more unrealistic as we go back in history.

From a year up is completely unreal.

You can try your broker history with this spread script : 

Spread data collector

You will have a history of more than 50 pips. While in reality, this is not the case.

And the further back you go, the higher the number of spreads of more than 50 pips.

what is your opinion ?

This sounds unrealistic indeed, use another broker and for really trustworthy backtesting results use MT5.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This sounds unrealistic indeed, use another broker and for really trustworthy backtesting results use MT5.

I tried this on more than 5 Forex brokers per pair of  EURUSD widths and definitely on.

If you know the broker and tested its history with the above script and it did not have an unusual spread, 

I would be grateful if you could introduce it.

In addition, this has nothing to do with MetaTrader 5 , MetaTrader 5 is a very safe program. This is related to brokers data.