EA Opening Trades Posted When Offline

I'm subscribed to a signal. I have to keep my laptop connected for trades to open which is fine with me. But there's a problem! When I disconnect the internet for a certain period of time, then reconnect, trades that the EA posted while I was offline start popping up on my MT4. This is very risky as those trades are not in line with the existing market conditions. What could be the problem here?

If you are subscribed to a signal, you must have your platform open and connected to the internet 24/7.

If you can't have your laptop connected all the time then you should consider using VPS.

Snatty:
I'm subscribed to a signal. I have to keep my laptop connected for trades to open which is fine with me. But there's a problem! When I disconnect the internet for a certain period of time, then reconnect, trades that the EA posted while I was offline start popping up on my MT4. This is very risky as those trades are not in line with the existing market conditions. What could be the problem here?

Below is the proper way of subscribing to a signal, anything else is compromise:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)

I have problems when I use VPS MQL5.
Some EA accept syncrhonize and some EA can not accept.
So when I turn of my local auto trading some EA work and some EA cannot work. Some EA can execute order but some EA can not.
When I turn on the auto trading on my local computer all EA work. But Some EA send the order twice( double execution). One from my local computer and other from VPS.
For the time being I stop my VPS, and all EA only send one order not double.
The problem is I rent VPS MQL 5 but I can not use, because I have to stop.
Could I get the solving my problem?

Nawa2907:
I have problems when I use VPS MQL5.
Some EA accept syncrhonize and some EA can not accept.
So when I turn of my local auto trading some EA work and some EA cannot work. Some EA can execute order but some EA can not.
When I turn on the auto trading on my local computer all EA work. But Some EA send the order twice( double execution). One from my local computer and other from VPS.
For the time being I stop my VPS, and all EA only send one order not double.
The problem is I rent VPS MQL 5 but I can not use, because I have to stop.
Could I get the solving my problem?

You need to find the problem of each EA specifically.

Check your local terminal's and MQL5 VPS's Journals for errors.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need to find the problem of each EA specifically.

Check your local terminal's and MQL5 VPS's Journals for errors.

No error on Jurnal. 
I have EA from market and normal running when use local computer. But not running from VPS MQL5 when I turn of auto trading on local computer. While other is running.

Nawa2907:
No error on Jurnal. 
I have EA from market and normal running when use local computer. But not running from VPS MQL5 when I turn of auto trading on local computer. While other is running.

Then probably that EA requires DLL calls, that are not allowed on MQL5 VPS.

Contact the author/seller for advice and support.