Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 23

PayPal again disappeared as a withdrawal method.

I am realizing at this moment that this problem has been a frequent occurrence and mql5 has never said anything official, nor gives any warning about it, too bad.

They should put ways to deposit or withdraw through cryptocurrencies, they are very outdated with the payment systems. PayPal charges a lot of commission, moreover ....

Lachlan Meakin #: Does the withdrawal to card option work for anyone? Any card I use I instantly get this error..
Unfortunately not all cards work. It depends on what is allowed by your bank and/or the card provider, but I don't know the specifics.

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero #: PayPal again disappeared as a withdrawal method. I am realizing at this moment that this problem has been a frequent occurrence and mql5 has never said anything official, nor gives any warning about it, too bad. They should put ways to deposit or withdraw through cryptocurrencies, they are very outdated with the payment systems. PayPal charges a lot of commission, moreover ....

I believe that MetaQuotes’ attitude to say nothing official is disrespectful to its users.

However, I do acknowledge that many times, the problem lies with PayPal itself. I have several friends who are small service providers and PayPal often cause trouble for them, freezing their accounts anytime someone files some silly complaint, and they always have to go through great pains to resolve the issue.

So, it could well be that PayPal is making life difficult for MetaQuotes. I just wish that MetaQuotes were just more forthcoming and keep their users informed. It would certainly be better for the corporate image if they did that.

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake #:

PayPal can't withdraw money now?

I think, MetaQuotes is fixing something.
It was same situation with webmoney  several days ago, and everything is fine now after fixing.

no official word ... but it was same situaton with webmoney one week ago:
the users reported the difficulties to withdraw, and MetaQuotes removed webmoney for 1 day for fixing, and everything is fine now (we see webmoney and are able to withdraw with no error).

I think hope it may be the same situation with paypal now.

Sergey Golubev #:

It was same situation with webmoney  several days ago, and everything is fine now after fixing.

the users reported the difficulties to withdraw, and MetaQuotes removed webmoney for 1 day for fixing, and everything is fine now (we see webmoney and are able to withdraw with no error).

Thanks Sergey❤❤❤❤

Support Team  2022.11.30 14:33  IT

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try 1-2 days later.❤❤❤❤

Chalin Saranga Jayathilake #:
Support Team  2022.11.30 14:33  IT

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try 1-2 days later.❤❤❤❤

That's cool, Thanks.

Sergey Golubev #:

yeah, i hope you're right

It would make it so much easier for everyone that MetaQuotes accepted withdrawals(and deposits) in Bitcoin, and/or cryptocurrencies. I mean, it´s 2022.

Fernando Huezo #: It would make it so much easier for everyone that MetaQuotes accepted withdrawals(and deposits) in Bitcoin, and/or cryptocurrencies. I mean, it´s 2022.

It is currently still not allowed in the EU! MetaQuotes is registered in the EU and must follow EU regulations.