How to move data folder of MT5?

The datafolder of MT5 is defaulted in C disk and it becomes larger, I find it is not available to changed in the "Option - Storage " Pannel.

Is there anyway to move it to D disk?

I collected some information about how to change it: post #46
Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

Sky: Is there anyway to move it to D disk?

The MT5 bases folder can be easily moved else where.
          Where Do I start from? - MQL5 programming forum - Page 5 #46 2019.04.13
          Portable Mode

Otherwise use /Portable mode.
          Data folder and use of portable mode - Best EA - MQL4 programming forum 2018.06.12
          Portable Mode
          How to Setup "Portable Mode" in MT4 and MT5 - Run Metatrader from a USB stick

William Roeder:

The MT5 bases folder can be easily moved else where.
          Where Do I start from? - MQL5 programming forum - Page 5 #46 2019.04.13
          Portable Mode

Otherwise use /Portable mode.
          Data folder and use of portable mode - Best EA - MQL4 programming forum 2018.06.12
          Portable Mode
          How to Setup "Portable Mode" in MT4 and MT5 - Run Metatrader from a USB stick

Thanks, perfectly resolved!

Sergey Golubev:
I collected some information about how to change it: post #46

Thanks,very helpful!

I wonder if it is a possibility to move the MQL5 folder in another location. I work on several computers and I want that the code to be stored in a dropbox like folder. I've tried to make a link of the folder but it doesn't work. Any ideea will be appreciated. Thank you!