Growth measurement in mql5 signals

As i am evaluating the signals to use on mql5, I have found a weird thing: growth measurement. I see initial deposit of an account to be 50 USD. After two years, it has a profit of 350. In growth curve, it says 6000%. I don't really understand why it is 6000%. It should be 700% (7 times the deposit). What's wrong with the measurement? Is it to fool users?

You can look at the Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

and there are some particularities which every signal provider should know, and it is on the following thread: Signals - Reliability

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Discover in 15 Minutes: Watch the Video about Trading Signals in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 The most frequently asked questions related to the S...

Tran Tan Phuoc:
As i am evaluating the signals to use on mql5, I have found a weird thing: growth measurement. I see initial deposit of an account to be 50 USD. After two years, it has a profit of 350. In growth curve, it says 6000%. I don't really understand why it is 6000%. It should be 700% (7 times the deposit). What's wrong with the measurement? Is it to fool users?

First you shouldn't look only initial deposit and profit, but all the additional deposits and withdrawals and secondly don't forget the compounding factor.