Cancel : expert already paid

I want to cancel the expert that I bought, do it quickly.
Purchased and cannot be used.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Cancel Purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2021.01.12 09:45

If you cancel your MQL5 Market purchase within 7 days, without having installed it in any MT4/5 terminal, yes you will get your refund.

Sergey Golubev:

I pressed install But it doesn't really work. Does that mean I have to pay for free?

7905624:
I pressed install But it doesn't really work. Does that mean I have to pay for free?

If it wasn't installed you will get a refund, if it was installed and you used it, you will not.

If Seller is being ignorante and avoiding supporting their custommers or they are in process of being banned and one day left on EA payment transfer, then all transfer to their account should be stopped.

<...>

The EA doesn't perform, when running the EA in Demo is doesn't take into account Commission. When running it in live i lost 10k in two days there is a major flaw in the system to cancel payment to dodgy coders ... Seeing that he has a strike through his name the payment should not be allowed to be transferred to his account. Why are you letting this happen ?

If a coder is not supporting their product then there should be a waiver that allows for money to be extracted from their MQL5 account . There should be protection to the customer at all times, else this is scamming. We need protection. If going into a shop to buy a pint of milk I have customer satifaction if the milk is off why isnt it the same for EA's that are good on strategy testing but poor in lives, Sellers need to take ownership to the code or product. MQL5.com please can you better your service as this is really sad that this is happening. there must be a 14 day period when even if installed if the customer is not happy with the support or not getting support they get their  money back. PROTECT THE CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Guenther Albert Rohde:

If Seller is banned and one day left on EA payment transfer.. shouldnt i get my money back. The EA doesnt perform, when running the EA in Demo is doesnt tak into account Commission. When running it in live i lost 10k in two days there is a major flaw in the system to cancel order to dodgy coders ... Seeing that he is banned the payment should not be allowed to be transferred to his account. Why are you letting this happen ?

If a coder is not supporting their product then three should be a waiver that allows for money to be extracted from their MQL5 account . There should be protection to the customer at all times, else this is scamming. We need protection. Just going into a shop you have customer satifaction for a pint of milk why isnt it the same for EA's and banned coders 

If you bought the product but the seller was removed the product after that (or the seller was banned from the market after that) so you can still use this product (because this product is in your Metatrader ready to install). It is the general reply concerning this situation.

As to money related issue so - you can write to the service desk asking their advice ... but be ready to receive this general reply.
It is only I can say about it sorry.

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users of this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are seller (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).