Connect broker API to MT5

Hi,

I want to link my broker account at Binck bank to MetaTrader 5.
Bink bank has an API with some basic info here on Github

But I’m struggling to get started as I don’t have a clue how this has to be done. Does anyone here tried establishing a similar connection? Or maybe someone knows an example as guidance?

The goal is to stream data from the broker account in MT5 and being able to trigger different actions (creating orders etc) via MT5.

More info about this broker;

developers.binck.com

BinckBank.OpenApi | API Reference

Asked Binck support already but they were not able to help me out.

binckbank-api/client-js
binckbank-api/client-js
  • binckbank-api
  • github.com
This document describes how an application can get access to customers data, send orders to the market and retrieve streaming quotes, order events and news. Table of contents Onboarding process for developers How to start Otherwise, continue reading and contact Binck with the announcement you want to develop an application using the API. This...

If you are developing an EA then just use WebRequest  built-in function to send requests to the API links using either POSt or GEt method . 

Or use wininet.dll , there are many libraries here on mql  that makes it easy dealing with the wininet .dll . You can search for. It

The above will not work (no connection/no ticks) unless your broker supports MTx.

You can't do it with MetaTrader 5 as individual. 

Some broker provides FIX api or their own. You might need to create middleware or some interface between MetaTrader and the api.

So that you can forward the order from Metatrader to the api.

Thanks all for your feedback. Let's say the easiest option is to find a broker that is supported by MT5. Unfortunately I don't find one offering the same derivatives to trade in.

What do you mean with middleware exactly? Do I need to create a program and run it everytime I want connection?

If anyone knows someone who tried this before (can't imagine no one ever tried this before?), please let me know.. I'm looking for some example that I can follow

Thanks again!