Deactivate an expert advisor

Hello. I have a question that needs an answer. If i bought an ea from a developer and the developer activated the ea o  my account, Does he has the authority to deactivate the ea on my account after a certain period of time even though he said that the license is for lifetime?

Waiting for you answers. Thanks.

• If you bought EA from the Market so you can use your EA within available activations (and the developer has nothing to do with it).
  • If you bought EA from somewhere else so - contact with the developer.
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
Forex Market – App Store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots, Expert Advisors and technical indicators
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Andrei Daniel:
Hello. I have a question that needs an answer. If i bought an ea from a developer and the developer activated the ea o  my account, Does he has the authority to deactivate the ea on my account after a certain period of time even though he said that the license is for lifetime?

Waiting for you answers. Thanks.
No they cant, you will have the EA installed for unlimited time in the device as long as you are not reinstalling operating system.

Strange that my earlier reply has disappeared!

Anak Agung:
No they cant, you will have the EA installed for unlimited time in the device as long as you are not reinstalling operating system.

That is not necessarily true.

If the OP bought the EA direct from the vendor (not through MQL5 market) there are a number of restrictions that the coder can include.