problems trying to install a purchased EA

I am trying to instal an EA on mt4 on a vps server.

i am logged into the account correctly but when i select the purchased tab in the market window nothing is loading, its just a blank window. I have left it for well over 20 mins in case its slow to load but it should have displayed everything by now. any ideas what is happening?

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD:

i am logged into the account correctly but when i select the purchased tab in the market window nothing is loading, its just a blank window. I have left it for well over 20 mins in case its slow to load but it should have displayed everything by now. any ideas what is happening?

VPS server usually come without the Internet Explorer, but the entire market is based on this engine.

As soon as you installed the latest IE version you'll see all buttons, icons and products of the mql market.

Daniel Stein:

VPS server usually come without the Internet Explorer, but the entire market is based on this engine.

As soon as you installed the latest IE version you'll see all buttons, icons and products of the mql market.

the vps has IE, i am logged into my account on it now (on the vps)

BUT i see a red banner across the top saying " Ban till 2030.05.26 ()

what does that mean?

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD:

You must be logged into your MQL5 account with your phillh login and NOT your email.

Also make sure that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer and that you are using a quite new windows operating system.

PHILLIP GRAHAM HEWARD:

the vps has IE, i am logged into my account on it now (on the vps)

BUT i see a red banner across the top saying " Ban till 2030.05.26 ()

what does that mean?

Do you see the same red banner from your local workstation as well? 

If yes, it's related to your mql5 account and I recommend contacting the Metaquotes Service desk.

If not, it's possible that your servers IP address, or VPS providers IP address area is blocked by Metaquotes due to activities against the market rules.

Option 1: You ask your VPS provider to get a different IP and try again

Option 2: You switch to a different VPS provider.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must be logged into your MQL5 account with your phillh login and NOT your email.

Also make sure that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge installed in your computer and that you are using a quite new windows operating system.

thanks, I am logged in with the phillh username.

the windows version is 2012R2

last updated 2018. im doing a search for updates now and will try to update IE. it looks like that might be the problem

Daniel Stein:

Do you see the same red banner from your local workstation as well? 

If yes, it's related to your mql5 account and I recommend contacting the Metaquotes Service desk.

If not, it's possible that your servers IP address, or VPS providers IP address area is blocked by Metaquotes due to activities against the market rules.

Option 1: You ask your VPS provider to get a different IP and try again

Option 2: You switch to a different VPS provider.

no the red banner is only on the vps IE