Static VPS IP banned somehow

Never happened before. Cannot access market from platform. Also cannot access MQL5 from server browser either. This IP address is static, provided by VPS company. Im writing this message from home computer. I can login to mql5 with home computer with no issues. IP address from VPS is the problem

Ricardo Dacosta:
Never happened before. Cannot access market from platform. Also cannot access MQL5 from server browser either. This IP address is static, provided by VPS company. Im writing this message from home computer. I can login to mql5 with home computer with no issues. IP address from VPS is the problem

Can someone help me figure out why was my IP address banned and what can I do to resolve this situation? I cannot access any of my previously bought resources from Market nor I can login to MQL5.com

If it is not the MQL-VPS you have to ask your provider of the VPS otherwise contact the Service Desk.
Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

I know that one VPS provider was banned by IP and the MetaQuotes replied about it (I did not find this reply in Russian forum now sorry).

Yes, it is the normal situation when some VPS provider is going to be banned by IP from mql5 portal/services based on any scam/spam/any which is/was going from them for the long time.

Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers