broker compatible

Hello guys ,

where you can find a list of brokers that work with the community to mql5.com with mt4 platform?

thank a lot :) 

gaspola:

Hello guys ,

where you can find a list of brokers that work with the community to mql5.com with mt4 platform?

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking? Are you asking which forex brokers support MT4 platform?

gaspola:

Hello guys ,

Where can you find them?

Here you go. This brings up a pretty comprehensive list brokers that support the MT4 platform.

http://bit.ly/1q6rEtr

You will need to do some research and determine what broker will work best for your specific needs.

Filter:
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking? Are you asking which forex brokers support MT4 platform?
no no, I have explained myself badly, I know that all brokers using mt4, but 'some do not accept sending signals through mql5.com and just wanted to know the list of brokers that accept MQL5 to receive signals on my mt4 platform

gaspola:
no no, I have explained myself badly, I know that all brokers using mt4, but 'some do not accept sending signals through mql5.com and just wanted to know the list of brokers that accept MQL5 to receive signals on my mt4 platform
OK, I understand now. I'm not aware of any list, though sounds like a good idea. Probably best to select a good broker first then send them an email asking if they support signals.

Filter:
OK, I understand now. I'm not aware of any list, though sounds like a good idea. Probably best to select a good broker first then send them an email asking if they support signals.
OK thank You anyway Filter :)