Copy Signal poor slippage for Scalping

I have subscripted 2 Scalping signals for doing copy trade.

I tried to solve the slippage problem for a long time but it doesn't work, I have moved my broker to ICMarket Raw Spreading acc for minimizing the slippage, but still the result is unacceptable.

joshtt2:

I have subscripted 2 Scalping signals for doing copy trade.

I tried to solve the slippage problem for a long time but it doesn't work, I have moved my broker to ICMarket Raw Spreading acc for minimizing the slippage, but still the result is unacceptable.

If your results are poor, use another broker/server setup.

Check the Slippage tab for the best broker/server setups and ask the signal provider for advice.

Green and upper yellow slippage values are best, orange and red to be avoided.

If the signal you are copying is scalping for a few points (under 30-40 points), you will hardly find a solution to your problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

If your results are poor, use another broker/server setup.

Check the Slippage tab for the best broker/server setups and ask the signal provider for advice.

Green and upper yellow slippage values are best, orange and red to be avoided.

If the signal you are copying is scalping for a few points (under 30-40 points), you will hardly find a solution to your problem.

I agree. Copying a scalping signal and due to the slippage will reduce the profitability

Thanks for answering me, both of you.

I currently use a MT4 signal (<Deleted>) to do scalping, the average profit in pip is around 200, which is quite large for scalping, but the slipppage is still enough to turn my profitable trade to a negative one. (I am already using raw spreading acc).

I will try to use other server and report the result here for future copiers. I have attached my trading history and the signal trading history in the topic for comparison but stupid MQL5 remove it!!! It is really stupid act cause everything I share is publicised. 

Do you use a VPS to ensure minimal delay? 

I think you need a fast VPS. At least your ping needs to be around 30-50 m/s.

Choose the fastest server and make sure it's located near your broker's server.