MT4 Termination fees

Hello

I have an account with a "high risk" broker.  Who is not completing withdrawals.

I have been speaking today with someone who identified themselves as mt4 customer support. (Edit:  mt4 as in metatrader 4)

They said I can pay 5% of my balance to terminate the relationship with the broker, then mt4 pay me directly themselves. 

Is this legitimate?  Or a scam?  In my experience most brokers on mt4 are scammers.

Thoughts very much needed.

AlecBird2:
Hello

I have an account with a "high risk" broker.  Who is not completing withdrawals.

I have been speaking today with someone who identified themselves as mt4 customer support.

They said I can pay 5% of my balance to terminate the relationship with the broker, then mt4 pay me directly themselves. 

Is this legitimate?  Or a scam?  In my experience most brokers on mt4 are scammers.

Thoughts very much needed.

I don't believe that there is any company or organisation called mt4.

Of course it's a scam.

As in metatrader 4

AlecBird2:
As in metatrader 4

Walk away as quickly and with the less losses as possible.

AlecBird2: As in metatrader 4

MetaTrader n, the terminal, is a program. A program can not pay you anything.

Only your broker can pay you. If you chose an unregulated broker, you chose poorly. Your only remedy is your legal system. (Good like with that.)

I'll add what I was told

I understand, but this is a necessary process because we are currently unable to contact the broker. We can only forcefully terminate the contract and require you to pay the broker's termination fee.

You only need to pay the default fee to the broker and show it to MT4. After confirmation, MT4 will terminate your relationship with the broker.

We have recently received multiple complaints against the broker, and the broker’s deposit fee can only compensate some people until it is fully deducted.

Keith Watford:

I don't believe that there is any company or organisation called mt4.

Of course it's a scam.

AlecBird2:
As in metatrader 4

I don't believe that there is any company or organisation called metatrader4 either .

The company that provides the MT4 and MT5 platforms (and hosts this website) is Metaquotes Ltd.

If you are able to , record everything :

• Audio of calls
  • Video record email exchanges ,chats ,profile state if accessible.(not just screenshots)
  • And screenshots

Everything , every agent of everything that you have to contact to resolve this.