VPS servers diappeared from navigator window

Hi All,

I have 2 active VPS server subscriptions linked to my Oanda accounts.

Suddenly VPS servers disappeared from my navigator window.

Servers are still running but I can’t see them in the navigator window - I can’t switch them off or on, I can’t synchronise them with my EA's if I change them.

I tried to log in and out multiple times, rebooted the laptop but still can’t see my VPS servers.

Could someone advise what to do with it?

Thanks

wojciechwysocki:

Hi All,

I have 2 active VPS server subscriptions linked to my Oanda accounts.

Suddenly VPS servers disappeared from my navigator window.

Servers are still running but I can’t see them in the navigator window - I can’t switch them off or on, I can’t synchronise them with my EA's if I change them.

I tried to log in and out multiple times, rebooted the laptop but still can’t see my VPS servers.

Could someone advise what to do with it?

Thanks

Login into your MQL5 account with your wojciechwysocki login and not your email.

Was that suppoused to make any differrence to the issue I am having with my VPS?

wojciechwysocki:
Was that suppoused to make any differrence to the issue I am having with my VPS?

If you do not see MQL5 VPS subscription in your navigator window so it may be the following reason:

• you did not fill Community tab with your forum login/pass;
  • you filled Community tab in Metatrader with your email instread of your forum login (your forum login is wojciechwysocki) and your Community tab login should be  confirmed with Metatrader journal;
  • MQL5 VPS is per trading account, you should login to your trading account to see your subscription;
  • your VPS subscription finished, you should check it here https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions
  • some other reasons.

All my VPS subscriptions were visible in my MT4 navigator window till last weekend.

I am logged in and subscriptions have not finished.

As I said the servers are still running.

I simply can not see them and because of that I can not do anything with them.

VPS subscriptions are visible through my MQL5 account but not on the platform.

Problem solved,

Oanda changed server names over the weekend.

It is all working now.

Thanks