looking for trading buddies

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if this is a place to post this or not but i'm looking for a few people (3-5 and possible up to 10 if I get too many response) that are forex scalpers during the NY/London session (8ish-11ish EST). You must speak English well enough to be understood (doesn't have to be perfect). Only thing that I require is that you must NOT be a complete beginner (meaning you must understand the concept of forex trading and already have a strategy that you use or are working on) and no gender, race, sexual orientation, sexuality discrimmination or discrimination of any kind will be tolerated . As a scalper, looking at the chart for a few hours alone can get really lonesome and boring. The gist of putting this small group together is so that you have someone else to trade with and bounce ideas off of. Maybe you can get other's opinion for a setup on the pair that you trade. This is not for copying other's trade. If someone brings up an idea and you agree with their analysis, feel free to take the same trade at your own risk. I find that it's very important to learn from others and try to improve yourself. If, after a few sessions together, you find it unbearable you are free to stop attending at anytime (let us know of course so we know you not coming back haha). If anyone is interested at all, please message me directly and we can talk more about it. 

Thank you for your time and Happy Holidays!