Expert advisor pricing on MQL5 market, Question?

Hi,

I have a product that I offered the first days after launching for free. Now, I added a pricing plan for this product. My question is: Are the downloaders of the free version will be affected if I upload a new paid version? Will they still be able to download the new version especially it is not free now?

Thanks

Hatem Abou Ouf:

Hi,

I have a product that I offered the first days after launching for free. Now, I added a pricing plan for this product. My question is: Are the downloaders of the free version will be affected if I upload a new paid version? Will they still be able to download the new version especially it is not free now?

Thanks

Those who have downloaded your product (whether free or paid) will have it forever. Unless they have rented it.

Hatem Abou Ouf:

Hi,

Thanks

Be careful with free to paid . Had you received a review on the free period then at the moment you switched to a paid version your product would be review penalized (stars not showing but reviews existing) .

Alejandra Serrano:

Those who have downloaded your product (whether free or paid) will have it forever. Unless they have rented it.

Thanks.

Lorentzos Roussos:

Be careful with free to paid . Had you received a review on the free period then at the moment you switched to a paid version your product would be review penalized (stars not showing but reviews existing) .

Yea, I was wondering why are the stars not shown. Now, I understand. Much appreciative!

Alejandra Serrano:

Not necessarily true.

A paid for product will be limited by the number of activations.