Indicator appears blank on the chart

Hello, my name is João and I am studying the programming language of MT5 for approximately 5 months. I got a source code on the internet to test and see if I was learning the language, I fixed all the errors in the code, until finally I managed to compile the indicator without any error, but at the time of compilation there were 3 alerts.

It turns out that when I drag the indicator to the screen, the indicator window is blank and I don't know what is wrong with the code, because at the time of compiling no error was sent to me, so much so that the compilation was successful. When checking the indicator settings in the color section, no color appears, where the indicator colors such as green, red, etc. should appear. I don't know if the error is there or elsewhere in the code and if it has to do with the alerts sent when compiling. The indicator was originally developed for MT4 and converted to MT5, I believe the conversion is correct because when compiling it does not send any error in the code. The indicator is a MACD with only the signal line, where the line is green above level 0 represented by the yellow line, and red below level 0.

I will put the source code below and would be very grateful if someone could help me understand what I did wrong and thus be able to learn from my mistakes.
    <Decompile code deleted> 

Do not post decompiled code again or you may be banned.

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Keith Watford:
Do not post decompiled code again or you may be banned.
Ok, I didn't know that this code was decompiled, because it is a code found on the internet, there is no way to know that it is a decompiled code . It won't happen anymore.

William Roeder:

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

Dear William, I hope you are well.

First, call a member of the MQL5 forum as a thief, fence and receiver of stolen property I find words very heavy, because you dont know me and do not know anything about my history. You warned that if I put decompiled code again I could be banned, I believe calling other members of the forum from these names, you could be banned too, as I dont believe that any moderator agrees with such attitudes that go against the relationship policies of the MQL5 community.

Second, yes, I found this code on the internet, in several sites it is available to download it, and I would not have to know that it was a decompiled code.

Third, there is a striking difference in finding bank details of others on the internet and using and finding the source code of a Metatrader indicator, since bank details we know belongs to someone else, as the source codes of Metatrader do not know if it was available for free or if it has been decompiled, as it has many free source codes for both MT4 and MT5, even in the MQL5 community there is a section only for source codes to download freely. If you are able to distinguish which source codes are free and which are decompiled and if you want to teach me feel free because that is something that I'm not able to distinguish.

God be with you.