Signal copies not successful

Hi all,

I bought a signal for MT5 ind was able to copy it.

Issue is that my MT5 seems to get the signal but is not able to provide the order.

Within the journal I can see "signal copying is prohibited by your broker" but my broker declined that it is because of their system.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Files:

Hannah Lohrs:

Hi all,

Issue is that my MT5 seems to get the signal but is not able to provide the order.

Within the journal I can see "signal copying is prohibited by your broker" but my broker declined that it is because of their system.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

You must enable EURCHF symbol in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You must enable EURCHF symbol in MT5 >> View >> Symbols.

Thanks Eleni. But that was not the solution. I had the same message for EURUSD and I am trading this one actively

"position ... skipped as no symbol found" is related to the mapping (means: it is not an error):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP.. (there are two points behind)

Sergey Golubev, 2020.07.14 06:44

"..no symbol found" error is related to the mapping.
read post for more information (and post and post and more).

"signal copying for '...' is prohibited by your broker" message is new message for me, and I think that it is may be related to the broker (prohibited by broker), or you should enable the symbols in the Market Watch.

Hannah Lohrs:

Hi all,

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Some brokers block EAs and copy trading.