Error moving subscription for Signals

Hi all,

I am a bit lost with my trading signal subscription.

I ordered a signal yesterday an linked it with my demo account by mistake (both MT5).

My issue is now when checking "my subscriptions" ->Active I can see the signal but when I click "move subscription" and adding my correct live server and account number I am getting the message " Invalid broker server " .

The broker server adress is correct but no chance to move or use it.

Anyone able to help?

Great thanks

Tanja

Hannah Lohrs:

Hi all,

I am a bit lost with my trading signal subscription.

I ordered a signal yesterday an linked it with my demo account by mistake (both MT5).

My issue is now when checking "my subscriptions" ->Active I can see the signal but when I click "move subscription" and adding my correct live server and account number I am getting the message " Invalid broker server " .

The broker server adress is correct but no chance to move or use it.

Anyone able to help?

Great thanks

Tanja

The move subscription option is only available once a week, so if you've made some mistake in the forwarding trading account details, you must wait one week before you can try again.

Thanks for your reply!

But this was my first try yesterday. And I only did it once and got the message...

Strange

Do I need to unsuscribe my demo account first and re-try with the correct account?

Or is it lost then and the 30$ are paid lost?

Hannah Lohrs:

Do I need to unsuscribe my demo account first and re-try with the correct account?

Do not unsubscribe. You didn't move your subscription so you still have another try.

Just start typing a server name and choose a correct one from dropdown menu in the "Move subscription" dialog.

Hannah Lohrs:

As Marsel suggested, try to move your subscription very carefully, but do not copy-paste your server, start typing its name and choose one of the available options on the drop down menu.

perfect, thanks a lot!!

So simple and my shame I just tried to copy the adress

Have a great weekend