Register as a signal after being subscribed to another signal ?

Hi I registered as a signal and then disabled my signal and subscribed to a signal. But now I cannot enable my signal. Can someone explain for me ? 

Amin Iravani:
Hi I registered as a signal and then disabled my signal and subscribed to a signal. But now I cannot enable my signal. Can someone explain for me ? 

Your title says one story and your description describes the reverse story, what of the 2 is the truth?

If you have subscribed to a signal, you cannot use the same trading account to publish your own signal.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Your title says one story and your description describes the reverse story, what of the 2 is the truth?

If you have subscribed to a signal, you cannot use the same trading account to publish your own signal.

Thank you for your reply,

I made a stupid mistake. I am new here and still learning. I registered as a signal and I disabled it. I was curious about signals and subscribed to a signal (I didn't used though ) and then I figured that my account cannot register as a signal anymore.

Thank you for you reply. 

Amin

Amin Iravani:

Thank you for your reply,

I made a stupid mistake. I am new here and still learning. I registered as a signal and I disabled it. I was curious about signals and subscribed to a signal (I didn't used though ) and then I figured that my account cannot register as a signal anymore.

Thank you for you reply. 

Amin

Use another trading account.