platfom issue

i can no longer update indicators or  buy new ones on my platfom were it says purchased nothing shows there either 

Login to Community folder with your forum login (not by your email) and your forum password.
Your forum login is cam028
Check sucessful Community login in Metatrader journal (it should be written there - sucessful login or not).

After that - use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find your products.

Sergey Golubev:
Login to Community folder with your forum login (not by your email) and your forum password.
Your forum login is cam028
Check sucessful Community login in Metatrader journal (it should be written there - sucessful login or not).

After that - use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find your products.

Hello

Are you sure? I'm having the same issue. I use the email, I can connect to the market, however, when I try to download the EA I have the error of "authorization Fail".

I use the login and immediatly it disconnect from my account.

regards

Frederico Peixoto:

Hello

Are you sure? I'm having the same issue. I use the email, I can connect to the market, however, when I try to download the EA I have the error of "authorization Fail".

I use the login and immediatly it disconnect from my account.

regards

Why are you using your email to login into your MQL5 account, when you are asked for your LOGIN?

When you registered your account with MQL5.com, you were asked to choose a login and YOU've chosen fredpx.

Why do you put your email now, instead of your login?