2-lot size entered
3-Gap no of pips  :   X pips
4-No of lots to be added each X price move upside

Thanks

You may look at the following:

Grid Template EA
Grid Template EA
  • www.mql5.com
HistoScalperEA This expert is a tool to test any of my histo indicator (8) for testing and find better settings to trade. You can use separately one by one indicator or more of one or all together as a system. Expert need all indicators for working and generate signals. CompassLineEA The expert uses iFollowLine and iCompass indicators to...

The thing that I am looking for is very simple : 

From the entry price 
1-if moves x pips up it BUYs (then continues to buy  each X  move upwards)  lots 1,2,3,4,5----
2-if moves x pips down SELLs  (then continues to sell each X move downwards) lots 1,2,3,5----

above the entry price will become buy zone and below the entry price will become sell zone.

Thanks

swisssun:
The thing that I am looking for is very simple : 

From the entry price 
1-if moves x pips up it BUYs (then continues to buy  each X  move upwards)  lots 1,2,3,4,5----
2-if moves x pips down SELLs  (then continues to sell each X move downwards) lots 1,2,3,5----

above the entry price will become buy zone and below the entry price will become sell zone.

Thanks

You can search CodeBase by yourself.
Because I found something in CodeBase (look at my previous post), and you told that it is not good.

• So, you can make a search by yourself.
  • Or you can order EA in Freelance for example (for money).
  • Or wait for the coder will come to your thread to code (but please note that coding is a job, irrespective off - it is "very simple" or "very complicated").

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my other suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
For day traders. 2 highly important indicators to turn strategies into extreme winning ones. The Win/Loss ratio and the Reward/Risk ratio will allow us to identify the best times and days our strategy works the best This is one of the important thing to consider in order to improve our strategy by calculating on average how much an asset moves...