MT4 Gann Hexagon Formula

Hi Forum

Would someone be good enough to write the MetaTrader 4 code for the Gann Hexagon Formula below
   I do not know how to write the Square root and Power Functions  MetaTrader 4 code
      All of the brackets are necessary for precedence in the formula in MetaStock

Thank you in advance

Derek

Pivot:=Highest(HIGH);      {VISABLE ON THE CHART}
      Decrement:=Input("Enter  Decrement"1.5,12.5,2.5);
         RING :=( Square root (9 + 12* Pivot))+3)/6;
          PLOT HORIZONTAL LINE AT LEVEL :=(Power((((RING -Decrement)*6) -3),2) -9)/12;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The attached  PNG Screen Shot is just to show how the Gann Hexagon is Calculated

I only wish to Plot a Single Horizontal Line on a MT4 Chart for the the Value From Gann Hexagon Formula

I am not tring to Plot (Display) the Full Gann Hexagon on a Metatreder 4 Chart

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types
  • www.mql5.com
When a graphical object is created using the ObjectCreate() function, it's necessary to specify the type of object being created, which can be one of the values of the ENUM_OBJECT enumeration. Further specifications of object properties are possible using functions for working with graphical objects.
Files:

If someone writes the code on this thread (for free) so it is fine.
If not so you may go to Freelance for example.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
Dear freelancers, I would like you to make an EA for MT5 using custom symbols. The trading mechanism is an applied version of triangular arbitrage. I will use Euro,JPY,USD as an example to illustrate the specifics. ✳︎The actual currency is entered manually with parameters. First, create a pseudo EUR/USD currency pair by mixing USD/JPY and...