[Market product name] - Not updating or allowing reinstall

Hey there,

I have been attempting to update the EA in the title, [market product name], on metatrader 5. I have attempted reinstalls of metatrader, logged into different brokers, tried to uninstall the EA (then could not reinstall), nothing I do seems to help. There is no error message, just a loud error noise, if I try to install via the market page. It will just say installation failed. I still have many activations on this EA as well.

I have been able to uninstall, reinstall and update all other EA's without the same issue.

Thanks for any help.

Soulfury

Just install this EA directly from Metatrader:

• fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by your email; your login is soulfury) and your forum password; check this filling (Community tab login) in Metatrader journal to be sure that it is sucessful login;
  • make sure that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having IE version 11);
  • and install this EA directly from Metatrader (use search option on the top right corner of metatrader to find this EA on the Market tab).

use this thread for more information/details: Indicator installation problem
and this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647

Indicator installation problem
Indicator installation problem
  • www.mql5.com
I bought indicator from MQL5 but i could not install on MT4. No installation when I press install...

Sergey Golubev:

Just install this EA directly from Metatrader:

• fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login (not by your email; your login is soulfury) and your forum password; check this filling (Community tab login) in Metatrader journal to be sure that it is sucessful login;
  • make sure that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your computer (I am having IE version 11);
  • and install this EA directly from Metatrader (use search option on the top right corner of metatrader to find this EA on the Market tab).

use this thread for more information/details: Indicator installation problem
and this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/333647

Yes, this is how I usually update and install all my EA's, throught metatrader 5. This EA 'portfolio x 10' is the only one that will not install or update, and it does not give any error codes, just a loud error ping noise. 

SoulFury:
Yes, this is how I usually update and install all my EA's, throught metatrader 5. This EA 'portfolio x 10' is the only one that will not install or update, and it does not give any error codes, just a loud error ping noise. 

If other products were installed on same metatrader but this product - not (on same condition) so it may be something related to this product.
But, anyway, in most of the cases it may be related to Community tab, IE version and IE settings, and more.

check two threads I posted by the links on my previous post (users had similar issue and how it was fixed).