How To Use MT5 On Site

I dont understand, what i must do to upload mt5 on my site. I have my testing users and want to each of them when they sign in my site also automatically signed in mt5 and start trading .

lukashofer1:
I dont understand, what i must do to upload mt5 on my site. I have my testing users and want to each of them when they sign in my site also automatically signed in mt5 and start trading .
Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit - the article
Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit
Embed MetaTrader 4/5 WebTerminal on your website for free and make a profit
  • www.mql5.com
Traders are well familiar with the WebTerminal, which allows trading on financial markets straight from the browser. Add the WebTerminal widget to your website — you can do it absolutely free. This powerful functionality will enable your site visitors to trade using the most popular MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 platforms straight from your...

yeah i knowed that, but if i add it on my site how can i access mt5 user balance in order to add it in my site user page and also is there available to register user in mt5 as soon as user registers on my site ?

lukashofer1:
yeah i knowed that, but if i add it on my site how can i access mt5 user balance in order to add it in my site user page and also is there available to register user in mt5 as soon as user registers on my site ?

You cant as far as i know .

You are probably offering a custom signal service , or an account management service .

There is an api access if i recall to register users of mql5.com directly to your website (with their mql5 login) but that has nothing to do with brokers .

What you are looking for is a tool - mechanism - to report their info back at your website if they have given you consent ,and that tool must operate inside their PC MT4/MT5 terminals .

Im curious how are the trades being facilitated ? do they give you their login details ?

Here is the link to the api : https://www.mql5.com/en/users/lukashofer1/apps

lukashofer1:
I do not know (I am not a coder).
You may go to Freelance service to find the coder for you.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
rade conditions for sell order. 1. the price break out below cloud (ichimoku) and a candle must be formed (without touching the cloud) example in one hour . (first observation) 2. Price in 15-minute chart, was touched the RSI (70 or above the 70) in first instance (second observation) at this situation the ea should place sell order. vice verse...

Sergey Golubev:
I do not know (I am not a coder).
You may go to Freelance service to find the coder for you.

i'am a programmer wanted to learn about mt5, how to change some things. but unfotunatelly there is no information about it i cant find anything. i there is someone who knows please tell me where can i start 

lukashofer1:

i'am a programmer wanted to learn about mt5, how to change some things. but unfotunatelly there is no information about it i cant find anything. i there is someone who knows please tell me where can i start 

You are a programmer and you want to learn how to change some things.

A programmer will never be so vague! 

Programmers want specifics!

Keith Watford:

You are a programmer and you want to learn how to change some things.

A programmer will never be so vague! 

Programmers want specifics!

i want to change whole visual of webview, also want to use my database to check authenticated users, also want to manage user space - i mean user balance trading history. use user info to add to my site where and how i want. you understand ?